On the one hand we were pretty excited, when we got a request for Nebula-themed Harlequin Skyweavers. On the other, a bit scared, as we’ve never painted anything similar! We gathered our most experienced painters and… the brainstorm had started! First we’ve been trying out, our ideas on some spare pieces of plastic. That was very convenient thing to do, as we haven’t been stressing about ruining the project. When we were ready, the process has begun. It took us quite some time, but results were really worth the effort. I find it one of the coolest 40k project we’ve ever accomplished. Looking forward to more challenges such like this one!